The Leader in Comprehensive Neurological Care
The comprehensive neurological team at Memorial Medical Center is committed to quality patient care and outcomes. This dedicated stroke team includes multi-specialty physicians, surgeons and advanced practice nurses from SIU Medicine, Springfield Clinic and Clinical Radiologists, S.C. supported by MidAmerica Emergency Physicians.
Memorial Medical Center uniquely offers:
- Dedicated SIU Vascular Neurology coverage
- A full scope of Neuroendovascular and Neurosurgical Services including Neurointerventional fellowship and Neurosurgical residency
- SIU Stroke residency program and advanced practice nurses
- Neurocritical care board-certified physicians
- A multidisciplinary Stroke Response Team, which expedites diagnosis and treatment of stroke The MemorialACCESS patient transfer process is staffed 24/7 by a team led by experienced registered nurses. This team accepts patient transfers and will facilitate consultations with dedicated board-certified neurocritical physicians and stroke trained neurologists.