We offer several intervention and prevention services, including:
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Ergonomic/Job Site Analysis
- Functional Job Description Development
- Post-Offer Pre-work Screening
- Injury Prevention Education
Our facility offers support services to professionals who need information about Illinois Workers' Compensation, the Americans with Disabilities Act, OSHA and therapeutic interventions.
Services for Physicians
- Active and aggressive evaluations and therapies to restore the injured worker's function
- Clear, concise and timely written documentation for objectively outlining a worker's current status, recommendations for a safe return to work and compliance/ motivational indicators.
Services for Employers
- Ergonomic analysis specialists on your work site to help with workstation design and functional job description development
- Functional pre-work screening that adheres to ADA guidelines and detects those individuals unable to carry out the critical physical functions of their work
Services for Insurance Carriers and Case Managers
- Functional Capacity Evaluations that outline the injured worker's abilities, consistency and level of effort. If the worker need further therapeutic intervention, time-specific recommendations are offered.
- Outpatient therapies and work conditioning that emphasize returning the worker to employment as quickly and safely as possible. All treatments are active, aggressive and work-oriented.
- Clear, concise and timely written documentation for objectively outlining a worker's current status, recommendations for a safe return to work and compliance/motivational indicators.
- Open setting that welcomes case managers to meet with their clients and confer with the treating or evaluating therapists.