Services for Patients
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Ergonomic/Job Site Analysis
- Functional Job Description Development
- Post-Offer Pre-work Screening
- Injury Prevention Education
In addition, our facility offers telephonic support services to professionals needing
information regarding Illinois Workers' Compensation, the Americans with Disabilities
Act, OSHA and therapeutic interventions.
Services for Physicians
- Active and aggressive evaluations and
therapies to restore the injured worker's
- Clear, concise and timely written
documentation for objectively outlining a
worker's current status, recommendations
for a safe return to work and compliance/
Services for Employers
- Provide ergonomic analysis specialists on your
work site to assist with workstation design
and functional job description development.
- Develop functional pre-work screening that
adheres to ADA guidelines and detects those
individuals unable to carry out the critical
physical functions of their work.
Services for Insurance Carriers and Case Managers
- Functional Capacity Evaluations that clearly outline the injured worker's abilities as well as consistency and level of effort.
Should the worker need further therapeutic intervention, time-specific recommendations are offered.
- Outpatient therapies and work conditioning that emphasize returning the worker to employment as quickly and safely as possible.
All treatments are active, aggressive and work-oriented.
- Clear, concise and timely written documentation for objectively outlining a worker's current status, recommendations for a safe
return to work and compliance/motivational indicators.
- Open setting that welcomes case managers to meet with their clients and confer with the treating or evaluating therapists.