Memorial Medical Center has both private and semi-private rooms, which are given based on your medical needs and what is available. Tell your doctor if you want a private room. If a private room is not available at the beginning of your stay, we will make every effort to provide one as soon as possible.
All rooms are equipped with the following amenities to help make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- In-Room Dining (6:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily)
- Cable Television
- Complimentary Wifi internet access
- Telephone for local calls
- Storage for personal items
- Magazine and snack cart available from our volunteers
- Patient education videos on channel 3 for instructions on procedures, pain management and medications
Our housekeepers will clean your room and bathroom, and empty your trash, every day. If your room, bathroom or public area is in need of additional cleaning, tell a member of your care team. We are available 24 hours a day, and happy to help you.