Before you come to Memorial Medical Center, call your insurance company to see what services are covered. Insurance plans vary widely in their coverage. Also, some insurance companies require you to call them before you are admitted (if possible) or receive certain treatments. It is your responsibility to know what services are covered by your insurance company.
To save time the day of your admission, you can preregister online. You should complete preregistration at least 48 hours before your procedure or stay.
Bring the following items with you the day of your admission or surgery/procedure:
- Online registration confirmation (if applicable)
- Government-issued photo-identification, such as a driver's license or state photo ID (Children do not need an ID)
- Current health insurance information, including primary and secondary insurance cards
- Physician orders, prescription for care and/or primary care referral
- Financial payment, co-pay and/or deductible
- Advance directive, such as a living will or durable power of attorney for healthcare, if you have one
You must wear the wristband you receive during admission for your entire hospital stay.
Upon admission, we will provide you with a copy of your Patient Rights.