Memorial’s Festival of Trees has raised more than $5.5 million to fund health-related projects and programs at Memorial Health System and in the Springfield community.
Festival of Trees sponsors receive benefits based upon their sponsorship level—many of our sponsors receive a beautifully decorated tree and/or wreath on display at the Festival. Sponsors make their selection during the Festival of Trees Gala, Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020. The trees and wreaths, along with sponsor signage, are displayed throughout the entire Festival. Selected items are delivered to sponsors after the Festival concludes.
- Principal ($25,000) - Decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath, 16 Gala tickets, 65 general admission tickets
- Patron ($15,000) - Decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath, 10 Gala tickets, 40 general admission tickets
- Benefactor ($10,000) - Decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath, 8 Gala tickets, 30 general admission tickets
- Diamond ($7,500) - Decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath, 6 Gala tickets, 25 general admission tickets
- Platinum ($4,500) - Decorated 7' tree, 4 Gala tickets, 20 general admission tickets
- Gold ($1,500) - Decorated 7' tree, 4 Gala tickets, 10 general admission tickets
- Silver ($750) - Decorated 4' tree, 2 Gala tickets, 6 general admission tickets
- Bronze ($500) - Decorated 30" wreath, 2 Gala tickets, 2 general admission tickets
- Supporting ($100) - Promotional benefits
Listing in the following:
- Sponsor signage at the event
- Festival of Trees program
- Workplace, Memorial Health System's internal digital communication platform
- Festival of Trees special insert in The State Journal-Register
- Memorial Medical Center Foundation Community Update cumulative giving section for those who reach designated levels
- Festival of Trees Recognition Wall located at Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Foundation Recognition Wall at Memorial Medical Center for those who reach designated cumulative levels
In addition, the Principal sponsor receives recognition on Memorial's Festival of Trees and Gala print materials, digital and print signage at Memorial Health System affiliates, the Festival's Facebook page and in all paid advertisements.
Sponsorships are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Sponsorships are subject to the terms of the applicable sponsorship contract.
If you or your business are interested in becoming a Festival of Trees sponsor, or would like more information, please contact the Festival of Trees at 217-788-4301 or email us.