Memorial’s Festival of Trees has raised more than $4.9 million to fund health-related projects and programs at Memorial Health System and in the Springfield community. “Holidays Through Our History” is the theme of the 29th annual Festival of Trees and celebrates Illinois’ bicentennial.
Festival of Trees sponsors receive benefits based upon their sponsorship level—many of our sponsors receive a beautifully decorated tree and/or wreath on display at the Festival. Sponsors make their selection during the Festival of Trees Gala, Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018. The trees and wreaths, along with sponsor signage, are displayed throughout the entire Festival. Selected items are delivered to sponsors after the Festival concludes.
- Principal ($25,000) - Decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath, 16 Gala tickets, 65 general admission tickets
- Patron ($15,000) - Decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath, 10 Gala tickets, 40 general admission tickets
- Benefactor ($10,000) - Decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath, 8 Gala tickets, 30 general admission tickets
- Diamond ($7,500) - Decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath, 6 Gala tickets, 25 general admission tickets
- Platinum ($4,500) - Decorated 7' tree, 4 Gala tickets, 20 general admission tickets
- Gold ($1,500) - Decorated 7' tree, 4 Gala tickets, 10 general admission tickets
- Silver ($750) - Decorated 4' tree, 2 Gala tickets, 6 general admission tickets
- Bronze ($500) - Decorated 30" wreath, 2 Gala tickets, 2 general admission tickets
- Supporting ($100) - Promotional benefits
Listings in the following:
- Sponsor signage at the event
- Festival of Trees program
- MEMO, the Memorial Medical Center employee newsletter (Platinum level and above)
- Festival of Trees special insert in The State Journal-Register
- Memorial Medical Center Foundation Community Update cumulative giving section for those who reach designated levels
- Festival of Trees Recognition Wall located at Memorial Medical Center
- Foundation's Recognition Wall at Memorial Medical Center for those who reach designated cumulative levels
The Principal sponsor receives recognition in all of Memorial's Festival of Trees paid advertisements, including billboards, newspaper, radio and television.
Read the Sponsorship brochure for more information.
Sponsorships are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Sponsorships are subject to the terms of the applicable sponsorship contract.
If you or your business are interested in becoming a Festival of Trees sponsor, or would like more information, please contact the Festival of Trees at 217-788-4301 or email us.