Designers can choose from any of the following categories:
- Showcase (a decorated display featuring a 7' tree and a 30" wreath) - 4 Gala tickets, 12 general admission tickets
- 7' tree - 3 Gala tickets, 10 general admission tickets
- 4' tree - 2 Gala tickets, 8 general admission tickets
- 30" wreath - 1 Gala ticket, 4 general admission tickets
Memorial's Festival of Trees designers receive many promotional benefits, including:
- Listing in the Festival of Trees program; circulation approximately 35,000
- Listing in the Festival of Trees special insert in The State Journal-Register; approximately 45,000 subscribers
- Listing on the Festival of Trees Recognition Wall located at Memorial Medical Center
- Identification signage next to designed item
Super Set-Up will be held at the Orr Building on the Illinois State Fairgrounds, Saturday, Nov. 5 and Sunday, Nov. 6. During Super Set-Up, designers decorate their trees and wreaths on-site and deliver any items that were predecorated. All items must be decorated and delivered by 4 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 6.
Designers must keep track of all expenses related to decorations and materials used for their tree and/or wreath. The total expense per decorated item must be submitted at Super Set-Up in order to receive your Gala and general admission tickets. Print the Decorations Expense Form.
Additional tickets for the Gala can be purchased online at MemorialsFestivalofTrees.com or by contacting the Foundation at 217-788-4301.
If you or your business is interested in designing an item for the Festival of Trees or would like more information, please contact the Festival of Trees at 217-788-4301 or email us.