Designers can choose from any of the following categories:
- Showcase (a decorated room featuring a 7' tree and a 30" wreath) - 4 Gala tickets, 12 general admission tickets
- 7' tree - 3 Gala tickets, 10 general admission tickets
- 4' tree - 2 Gala tickets, 8 general admission tickets
- 30" wreath - 1 Gala ticket, 4 general admission tickets
Memorial's Festival of Trees designers receive many promotional benefits, including:
- Listing in the Festival of Trees program
- Listing in the Festival of Trees special insert in The State Journal-Register
- Listing on the Festival of Trees Recognition Wall located at Memorial Medical Center
- Identification signage next to decorated item
Super Setup will be held at the Orr Building on the Illinois State Fairgrounds, Saturday, Nov. 4 and Sunday, Nov. 5. During Super Setup, designers decorate their trees and wreaths on-site and deliver any items that were predecorated. All items must be decorated and delivered by 4 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 5.
Designers must keep track of all expenses related to decorations and materials used for their showcase, tree and/or wreath. The total expense per decorated item must be submitted at Super Setup in order to receive your Gala and general admission tickets. Print the Decorations Expense Form.
If you or your business is interested in designing an item for the Festival of Trees or would like more information, please contact the Festival of Trees at 217-788-4301 or email us.