Trees and wreaths are provided by the Festival of Trees and there is no fee to design. For consistency, no other trees or wreaths can be used. You are responsible for providing all materials used to decorate the item(s).
6½' Tree 4' Tree 30" Wreath
The decorated items will be selected by sponsors during the Virtual Festival of Trees Lottery, Saturday, November 14, 2020.
Contracts are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and must be received by Oct. 19. If you are unable to decorate your item, notify the Festival of Trees office as soon as possible so another designer can be secured. Failure to do so may result in you not being able to be a designer in the future.
Benefits for all Designers
All designers are listed in the following:
- Festival of Trees Recognition Wall at Memorial Medical Center
- Virtual Festival of Trees website
- Festival of Trees and MMC Foundation social media pages
All trees and wreaths will be judged by the public through duration of the virtual Festival of Trees. After the Festival, recognition will be given to the winners via social media and awards will be mailed to the winning designers.
- Viewers choice voting will take place on Facebook with one winner from each design category (6 1/2', 4' and wreath).
- Additional tree awards - one winner from each design category (6 1/2', 4' and wreath) will be chosen by our committee as the winner in the following:
- Best Use of a Theme
- Most Creative