Memorial Care Navigation provides support and advocacy for seniors and their families who may need some extra assistance coordinating medical care. An experienced registered nurse and licensed social worker offer a range of services that can be tailored to the individual needs of patients and their loved ones.
Services offered by Memorial Care Navigation include:
- Assessment of the patient’s living situation, health and safety, taking into account the wishes and goals of the patient and his or her family
- Assistance in transitioning care to another setting, such as an assisted living facility
- Monitoring the patient’s well-being through home visits
- Patient advocacy during doctors’ visits, emergency care and hospital stays
- Coordination with the patient’s family to ensure he or she receives the best care possible
These services are offered on a self-pay basis to patients who live within a 60-mile radius of Springfield. For more information about Memorial Care Navigation, talk to your Memorial Physician Services care provider or call 217-862-0137.