To make the check-in process easier, you can preregister online at least 48 hours in advance.
Online preregistration does not allow you to schedule an appointment for a test. It's a service to make your check-in process more efficient.
The following items will help with the online preregistration process:
- Name of physician who ordered the procedure
- Date of scheduled procedure
- Personal, employment and contact information
- Insurance information. Please have your insurance card(s) available.
Upon arrival to the medical facility (i.e., Memorial Medical Center, Koke Mill, Baylis) for a scheduled procedure or inpatient admission, patients must present:
- Government issued photo-identification (Not required for children)
- Current health insurance information, including primary and secondary insurance cards
- Physician orders, prescriptions and/or primary care referral
- Financial payment, co-pay, deductible
- Current medication list
Patients needing financial assistance may request services before or at the time of check-in. Memorial Medical Center assists qualified patients in obtaining governmental insurance coverage. Charity Care and additional payment programs are available as well. If you need assistance, please call 217-788-3186.