To make the check-in process easier, you can preregister online at least 48 hours in advance.
Online preregistration does not allow you to schedule an appointment for a test. It's a service to make your check-in process more efficient.
You will need the following information for the online preregistration process:
- Name of the doctor who ordered your surgery/procedure
- Date of your surgery/procedure
- Your contact and employment information
- Insurance information. Have your insurance card(s) available.
Upon arrival to the medical facility (i.e., Memorial Medical Center, Koke Mill, Baylis) for a scheduled procedure or inpatient admission, patients must present:
- Government issued photo-identification (Not required for children)
- Current health insurance information, including primary and secondary insurance cards
- Physician orders, prescriptions and/or primary care referral
- Financial payment, co-pay, deductible
- Current medication list
Patients who need financial help can request services before or at the time of check-in. Memorial Medical Center helps qualified patients get insurance coverage from the government. Financial assistance and additional payment programs are available as well. If you need help, please call 217-788-3186.