It is the mission of Memorial Health System to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
In order to better serve the community and further our mission, Memorial Medical Center will accept a wide variety of payment methods and will offer resources to assist the patient and responsible party in resolving any outstanding balance.
Memorial Medical Center recognizes that there are occasions when a patient is not financially able to pay for their medical care, and is not eligible for federal or state medical assistance programs. Since the provision of care is not dependent on the patient's ability to pay, Memorial Medical Center has established guidelines in which a patient may apply and qualify for financial assistance. Memorial Medical Center strives to balance needed patient financial assistance with the broader fiscal hospital responsibilities to insure our mission is viable for all we serve in our community.
- Formulario de Solicitud de Asistencia Financiera
- Politica de Asistencia Financiera
- Lista de Directrices y Deducciones de la Ganancia (Anexo 1)
- Lista de Proveedores Grupo (Anexo 2)
- Esta Revision Deberia Citarse (Anexo 3)
- Explicación de las Cantidades Que Generalmente se Facturan (Anexo 4)
- MHS Afiliado Directorio del Establecimiento (Anexo 5)
- Facturación y Cobro Política de MHS
For more information on Memorial's financial assistance, please call 217-788-4774 or toll free at 800-562-2829. Our Patient Financial Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (except holidays).