Memorial has volunteer positions for everyone — from students looking for job experience, to seniors who want to remain active and stay involved with the community.
Our volunteer perks include a warm, friendly environment, complimentary meals with each shift, designated parking and flexible schedules.
Volunteers for Memorial Medical Center may:
- work in the gift shop
- deliver flowers/gifts to patients
- escort patients and visitors throughout the hospital
- staff waiting room desks
- provide support to patients in Infusion Services and the Emergency Department
- interact with children at Memorial Child Care
- serve in a variety of other roles
Sign up to Volunteer
Contact our Volunteer Services coordinator at 217-788-4600 for more information or fill out an application today!
Patient Experience Advisory Council (PEAC)
Memorial Medical Center is recruiting for a Patient Experience Advisory Council (PEAC). If you have recently experienced services here at the medical center and would like to help us identify strengths and areas for improvement, please contact the Patient Experience Department at 217-788-3497.