Memorial Medical Center offers support groups for many health-related conditions because it helps aid in the healing process to converse with others in similar situations. Post-traumatic event or post-surgery is a critical time for healing. Staying informed and connected is crucial to your overall health. All are welcome to attend, and registration is not required.
These are the current support groups that meet monthly:
- Bariatric Surgery Support Group
- Bereavement Support Group
- Breast Cancer Support Group
- Burn Support Group
- Diabetes Support Group
- Heart Failure Support Group
- Kidney Transplant Support Group
- Prostate Cancer Support Group
- Rehab Support Group
For a complete list of dates, times & locations for each support group, visit our Calendar of Events.