ALMH FREE Diabetes Support Group
The ALMH FREE Diabetes Support Group is a health program for people of all ages with diabetes and their support teams. The meetings are held at the Wombacher Room at Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital.
No registration is needed; walk-ins are welcome.
Groups led by Jennifer DiPasquale, RD, LD, CDE; Sarah Tierney, RD, CDE; or Shae Hoffman, RD.
To request a topic or presentation for your group or organization, call 217-605-5535 or email: ALMHdiabetes@mhsil.com
- 1/18 - New Year, New Technology
- 2/15 - Heart Health Month
- 3/15 - Minimum Carbohydrate Needs. . .Really!
- 4/19 - One Step at a Time
- 5/17 - Using Your BG Results
- 6/21 - Vacation Planning
- 7/19 - Research Update
- 8/16 - Diabetes Medications
- 9/20 - Reading Food Labels
- 10/18 - Exercise and Carb Loading/BG Monitoring
- 11/15- Planning for the Holidays
- 12/20 - Carbohydrate Overhaul
Print the support group flyer.
- Time: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Location: ALMH
- Room: Wombacher Room