ALMH FREE Diabetes Support Group
The ALMH FREE Diabetes Support Group is a health program for people of all ages with diabetes and their support teams. The meetings are held at the Wombacher Room at Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital.
No registration is needed; walk-ins are welcome.
Groups led by Jennifer DiPasquale, RD, LD, CDE or Sarah Tierney, RD, CDE
To request a topic or presentation for your group or organization, call 217-605-5535 or email: ALMHdiabetes@mhsil.com
- 1/19 - New Year Review
- 2/16 - Heart Health Month
- 3/16 - Why Low-Carb is not the best choice
- 4/20 - Spring Menu Makeover- Bring favorite recipes!
- 5/18 - Vacation Planning
- 6/15 - Sweeteners and Sugar Alcohols
- 7/20 - Technology & Research Update
- 8/17 - Diabetes Myths Exposed
- 9/21 - All about Monitoring
- 10/19 - Understanding Diabetes Medications
- 11/16 - *2ND FRIDAY- Planning for the Holidays
- 12/14 - *2ND FRIDAY- Exercise for the non-athlete
Print the support group flyer.
- Time: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Location: ALMH
- Room: Wombacher Room