Complex Surgical Patient Care
JOINTLY PROVIDED BY: MEMORIAL HEALTH SYSTEM AND SIU SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Feb. 8, 2018 | 9 a.m. - noon.
Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation | Springfield, IL
Total CE Credit: 3 hours | Cost: Free (Breakfast provided)
For All Primary Care Physicians, Surgeons, OBGYN Specialists, Advanced Practice Nurses, Physician Assistants and Registered Nurses.
This provider-focused event features specialists dedicated to improving the health of our communities through surgical optimization. Topics include: Surgical optimization, bariatric surgery, complex hernia incidence and repair, gynecologic surgery, orthopedic considerations and panel discussion.
- Provide overview on healthcare reform as it relates to surgical outcomes
- Describe high-risk patient profiles impacting surgical outcomes
- Explain clinical pathways for mitigating risk in the pre-op process using a multidisciplinary team
- Practical skills to approach patients in the office setting
- Time: 9 a.m. - noon
- Location: Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation