All-New MemorialMedical.com Coming Winter 2014
Memorial Health System announced updates to its flagship website, MemorialMedical.com, that include changes to navigation and look and feel.
The website is used by patients and visitors to find information on services offered by Memorial Medical Center, as well as to find physicians and access information on major community events.
"These new updates to MemorialMedical.com demonstrate Memorial’s commitment to improving our patients’ experiences," says Shelly Walter, system director, marketing. “We realize that encounters with hospitals start before a person ever steps foot in our building. We want to make that online experience as easy and user-friendly as possible.”
According to Memorial the website will be updated with:
• an easy-to-use area for frequently accessed information, such as phone numbers, directions, medical records and pre-registration;
• an expanded footer site map to find information immediately; and
• ways to follow Memorial on social media, such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well as sign up for LiveWell eblasts.
In addition, the new MemorialMedical.com will include:
• community events, support group schedules and breaking news;
• special section on the site specifically for medical professionals; and
• access to ExpressCare Wait Times on the homepage.
Plus, on the homepage and throughout the site, the site will have:
• more stories,
• more videos, and
• more expert advice.
“This new website prepares Memorial to expand our website to offer more patient and visitor services online,” adds Walter. “What we are hearing from the community is more access and better access to information as well as more interactivity, and we are working to fulfill these requests.”