Memorial's Festival of Trees, the premier holiday event in central Illinois, would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors. Since 1989, the Festival has raised more than $4.2 million to assist Memorial Medical Center with its mission to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Festival of Trees sponsors receive benefits based upon their sponsorship level - many of our sponsors receive a beautifully decorated tree and/or wreath on display at the Festival. Sponsors make their selection during the Festival of Trees Gala, Saturday, Nov. 12. The trees and wreaths, along with sponsor signage, are displayed throughout the entire Festival. Selected items are delivered to sponsors after the nine-day event concludes.
- Principal ($25,000) - Decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath, 16 Gala tickets, 65 general admission tickets
- Patron ($15,000) - Decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath, 10 Gala tickets, 40 general admission tickets
- Benefactor ($10,000) - Decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath, 8 Gala tickets, 30 general admission tickets
- Diamond ($7,000) - Decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath, 6 Gala tickets, 25 general admission tickets
- Platinum ($4,000) - Decorated 7' tree, 4 Gala tickets, 20 general admission tickets
- Gold ($1,250) - Decorated 7' tree, 4 Gala tickets, 10 general admission tickets
- Silver ($750) - Decorated 4' tree, 2 Gala tickets, 6 general admission tickets
- Bronze ($400) - Decorated 30" wreath, 2 Gala tickets, 2 general admission tickets
- Supporting ($100) - Specified promotional benefits
Memorial's Festival of Trees sponsors receive many promotional benefits, including:
- Listing in the Festival of Trees program; circulation approximately 35,000
- Listing on the Festival of Trees Recognition Wall located at Memorial Medical Center
- Listing in the Festival of Trees special insert in The State Journal-Register; approximately 45,000 subscribers
- Listing in the Memo, Memorial Medical Center's employee newsletter; circulation approximately 5,000 (Platinum level and above)
- Listing in Memorial Medical Center Foundation's community update cumulative giving section for those who reach designated levels and the Festival of Trees sponsor section; circulation approximately 5,000
- Listing on sponsor signage at the event
- Identification signage next to selected item (Bronze level and above)
- Listing on MemorialsFestivalofTrees.com
- Listing on the Foundation's Recognition Wall at Memorial Medical Center for those who reach designated cumulative levels
- The Principal sponsor receives recognition in all of Memorial's Festival of Trees paid advertisements, including billboards, newspaper, radio and television
Read the Sponsorship Brochure for more informatikon.
Sponsorships are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Sponsorships are subject to the terms of the applicable sponsorship agreement.
If you or your business are interested in becoming a Festival of Trees sponsor, or would like more information, please contact the Festival of Trees at 217-788-4301 or email us. Agreements must be received by Sept. 15, 2016 to ensure all sponsor benefits.