Memorial's Festival of Trees, the premier holiday event in central Illinois, would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors. Since 1989, the Festival has raised more than $3.9 million to assist Memorial Medical Center with its mission to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Festival of Trees sponsors receive many benefits based upon their sponsorship level, including a beautifully decorated tree and/or wreath on display at the Festival. Sponsors make their selection during the Festival of Trees Gala, Saturday, Nov. 14. The trees and wreaths, along with sponsor signage, are displayed throughout the entire Festival. Selected items are delivered to sponsors after the nine-day event concludes.
- Principal ($25,000) - Decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath, 16 Gala tickets, 65 general admission tickets
- Patron ($15,000) - Decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath, 10 Gala tickets, 40 general admission tickets
- Benefactor ($10,000) - Decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath, 8 Gala tickets, 30 general admission tickets
- Diamond ($7,000) - Decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath, 6 Gala tickets, 25 general admission tickets
- Platinum ($4,000) - Decorated 7' tree, 4 Gala tickets, 20 general admission tickets
- Gold ($1,250) - Decorated 7' tree, 4 Gala tickets, 10 general admission tickets
- Silver ($750) - Decorated 4' tree, 2 Gala tickets, 6 general admission tickets
- Bronze ($400) - Decorated 30" wreath, 2 Gala tickets, 2 general admission tickets
Memorial's Festival of Trees sponsors receive many promotional benefits, including:
- Listing in the Festival of Trees program; circulation approximately 30,000
- Listing on MemorialsFestivalofTrees.com
- Listing in the Festival of Trees special insert in The State Journal-Register; approximately 45,000 subscribers
- Listing in the Memo, Memorial Medical Center's employee newsletter; circulation approximately 5,000 (Platinum level and above)
- Listing on the Foundation's Recognition Wall at Memorial Medical Center and in the Foundation's annual report for those who reach designated cumulative levels
- Listing in Memorial Medical Center Foundation's annual report; circulation approximately 5,000
- Listing on the Festival of Trees Recognition Wall located at Memorial Medical Center
- Listing on sponsor signage at the event
- Identification signage next to selected item
- The Principal sponsor receives recognition in all of Memorial's Festival of Trees paid advertisements, including billboards, newspaper, radio and television
Sponsorships are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
If you or your business are interested in becoming a Festival of Trees sponsor, or would like more information, please contact the Festival of Trees at 217-788-4301 or email us. To ensure that sponsors receive all benefits, sponsorship commitments must be received no later than Sept. 1.