Designers can choose from any of the following categories:
- Showcase (a decorated display room featuring a 7' tree and a 30" wreath) - 4 Gala tickets, 12 general admission tickets
- 7' tree - 3 Gala tickets, 10 general admission tickets
- 4' tree - 2 Gala tickets, 8 general admission tickets
- 30" wreath - 1 Gala ticket, 4 general admission tickets
Memorial's Festival of Trees designers receive many promotional benefits, including:
- Listing in the Festival of Trees program; circulation approximately 35,000
- Listing in the Festival of Trees special insert in The State Journal-Register; approximately 45,000 subscribers
- Listing on the Festival of Trees Recognition Wall located at Memorial Medical Center
- Identification signage next to designed item
Super Set-Up will be held at the Orr Building on the Illinois State Fairgrounds, Saturday, Nov. 5 and Sunday, Nov. 6. During Super Set-Up, designers decorate their trees and wreaths on-site and deliver any items that were predecorated. All items must be decorated and delivered by 4 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 6.
Designers must keep track of all expenses related to decorations and materials used for their tree and/or wreath. The total expense per decorated item must be submitted at Super Set-Up in order to receive your Gala and general admission tickets.
Additional tickets for the Gala can be purchased online at MemorialsFestivalofTrees.com or by contacting the Foundation at 217-788-4301.
If you or your business is interested in designing an item for the Festival of Trees or would like more information, please contact the Festival of Trees at 217-788-4301 or email us.