Sign Up Now
Memorial's Festival of Trees features beautifully decorated trees and wreaths created by designers. These elaborate and imaginative designs create the magical atmosphere the Festival of Trees is known for.
The trees and wreaths, along with designer signage, are displayed throughout the entire Festival.
The decorated items will be selected by our sponsors during the Festival of Trees Gala, Saturday, Nov. 14. Items not selected will be for sale during the Festival.
The trees and wreaths are provided by the Festival of Trees. Designers are responsible for providing all materials used to decorate their item. There is no fee to design a tree or wreath. Designers receive benefits based upon the item(s) they decorate. Read the Designer Handbook for more information.
You also can sign up by completing the Designer Contract.
Designers can choose from any of the following categories:
- Showcase (a decorated display room featuring a 7' tree and a 30" wreath) - 4 Gala tickets, 12 general admission tickets
- 7' tree - 3 Gala tickets, 10 general admission tickets
- 4' tree - 2 Gala tickets, 8 general admission tickets
- 30" wreath - 1 Gala ticket, 4 general admission tickets
Memorial's Festival of Trees designers receive many promotional benefits, including:
- Listing in the Festival of Trees program; circulation approximately 30,000
- Listing in the Festival of Trees special insert in The State Journal-Register; approximately 45,000 subscribers
- Listing on the Festival of Trees Recognition Wall located at Memorial Medical Center
- Identification signage next to designed item
Super Set-Up will be held at the Orr Building on the Illinois State Fairgrounds, Saturday, Nov. 7 and Sunday, Nov. 8. During Super Set-Up, designers decorate their trees and wreaths on-site and deliver any items that were predecorated. All items must be decorated and delivered by Sunday, Nov. 8.
Read the Designer Brochure for more information.
If you or your business is interested in designing an item for the Festival of Trees, please contact the Festival of Trees office at 217-788-4301 or email us.