Have you ever wanted to design something for Festival? There are many design opportunities available:
- Showcase, tree and wreath - designed by adults
- Centerpiece - designed by adults
- Gingerbread Village structures - designed by children and adults
- Student tree - designed by junior high and high school art classes
- Mini tree - designed by elementary and preschool classes and scout troops
If you need some design tips, watch our How To Decorate a Tree video or How to Decorate a Wreath video.
Thank you to all of our designers who contributed to make the 2014 Festival of Trees such a joyous event for so many people. Visit Memorial's Festival of Trees Facebook page to view photographs of the showcases, trees, wreaths and centerpieces that were designed for the 2014 Festival of Trees.
Here is a list of the 2014 Festival of Trees award winners.
For more information, contact the Festival of Trees at 217-788-4301 or email us.