Memorial Rehab Services will assist you in regaining function after an amputation. Experienced therapists will work closely with your physician and prosthetist to develop a customized treatment program to assist you in meeting your goals.
- Designing a stretching and strengthening program to maximize your function with a prosthesis
- Proper care of your residual limb
- Prosthetic training
- How to care for your prosthesis
- How to care for your prosthetic liner
- Safety issues
- Support networks and resources