A Leader in Heart and Vascular Care
Comprehensive heart care has been provided by the professionals at Memorial since 1973. Recognized as a leader and innovator in heart and vascular technology, the Memorial Heart & Vascular Services team performs more than 300 bypass surgeries each year.
Comprehensive Heart & Vascular Services
The programs of Memorial Heart & Vascular Services focus on reducing the incidence of cardiac and vascular disease. Through prevention programs and the latest diagnostic and treatment procedures, our goal is to work with patients to achieve optimum longterm health.
- Preventive care
- Nutrition counseling services
- Cardiac and vascular catheterization
- Non-invasive cardiac and vascular testing
- Cardiac and vascular surgery
- Cardiac and vascular interventional procedures
- Non-invasive/minimally invasive coronary bypass
- Non-invasive/minimally invasive valve repair and replacement surgery
- Cardiac and vascular nursing care
- Cardiac and vascular rehabilitation
- Support groups
- Heart failure clinic
We participate in many national registries for data collection and benchmarking. We also participate in clinical research trials to improve patient outcomes and assist in development of new technology.