Welcome to Memorial Medical Center’s Patient Access Services Department. The Patient Access Services Department serves as the starting point for all services at all Memorial Medical Center facilities. Our department includes admitting/registration, preregistration, information desk and financial assistance. At Memorial Medical Center, our goal is to provide the best patient care experience to our entire community.
To make the check-in process easier, you can preregister online at least 48 hours in advance.
Please note: Online Preregistration does not allow you to schedule an appointment for a test. It's a service to make your check-in process more efficient.
Upon arrival to the medical facility (i.e., Memorial Medical Center, Koke Mill, Baylis) for a scheduled procedure or inpatient admission, patients must present:
- Online registration confirmation
- Government issued photo-identification (Not required for children)
- Current health insurance information, including primary and secondary insurance cards
- Physician orders, prescriptions and/or primary care referral
- Financial payment, Co-pay, Deductible
Patients needing financial assistance may request services before or at the time of check-in. Memorial Medical Center assists qualified patients in obtaining governmental insurance coverage. Charity Care and additional payment programs are available as well. If you need assistance, please call 217-788-3186.