Patient Room Amenities
Memorial Medical Center has both private and semi-private rooms, which are assigned depending on availability and your medical needs. If you would like a private room, please make the request through your doctor. If a private room is not available at the beginning of your stay, we will make every effort to provide one as soon as possible.
All rooms are equipped with the following ammenities to help make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- In-Room Dining (6:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily)
- Cable Television
- Complimentary Wifi Internet Access
- Telephone for Local Calls
- Storage for Personal Items
- Magazine and Snack Cart available from our volunteers
- Patient Education Videos on Channel 3 for instructions on procedures, pain management and medications
- Nook E-Readers, pre-loaded with magazines and game apps, are available for patients and visitors to rent for $2 an hour or $25 a day at the Memorial Medical Center Gift shop
Every day of your stay our housekeepers will clean your room and bathroom and empty your trash. If your room, bathroom or public area is in need of additional attention, please contact a member of your care team. We are available and happy to assist you 24 hours a day.
If you have questions about your room, please contact our Customer Service Department at (217) 788-3497 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. After 4:30 p.m., late nights or weekends, please call (217) 788-3000 and ask for the Nursing Supervisor.