Admission to Memorial Medical Center
Before Your Hospital Stay
Insurance plans vary widely in their coverage and requirements for notification of in-hospital care. Please check with your insurance company prior to your visit to see if you are covered for services at Memorial Medical Center.
Please register at least 48 hours in advance of your procedure or stay.
When you arrive at Memorial Medical Center, please be sure the following items are with you.
- Government-issued photo-identification, such as a driver's license or state photo ID (not required for children)
- Current health insurance information, including primary and secondary insurance cards
- Physician orders, prescription for care and/or primary care referral
- Financial payment, co-pay and/or deductible
- Advance Directive, such as a living will or durable power of attorney for healthcare, if you have one
You must wear the wristband you receive during admission for your entire hospital stay.
Upon admission, we will provide you with a copy of your Patient Rights.