A Primary Stroke Center Treating Stroke with Expeditious and Accurate Medical Care
The Joint Commission recognizes Memorial Stroke Center for "exceptional efforts to foster better outcomes for stroke care."
We tailor our treatments to individual needs, adhere to national stroke guidelines and continually assess and improve how we deliver our care.
When you choose to partner with Memorial Stroke Center, you choose:
- A Primary Stroke Center certified by The Joint Commission
- Effective use of primary stroke center recommendations and clinical practice guidelines to manage and optimize care
- Availability 24/7/365 for rapid access to the expertise of our stroke team experts
- Access to neurointerventional radiology services
- Real-time audio-visual conferencing and transmission of medical images to expedite the evaluation of stroke patients and facilitate collaboration on treatment options
Choose great health for your patients.