< Back to Course Listing
A Multidisciplinary Care Approach to Bariatric Surgery Details
This course is part of the series Bariatric Online Orientation.
Available Credits: 1.00
Course DescriptionLearning objectives of this module include understanding the role of the multidisciplinary bariatric team. We will provide you with an overview of the Memorial program as well. We will also describe the pre-operative evaluation process. You will learn about our bariatric surgeons and team members. We will describe the importance of post-operative follow-up care and the importance of working with the team to reach your weight loss and health goals.
- Understand the role of the multidisciplinary bariatric team
- Learn about the Memorial Bariatric Surgery Program
- Describe the pre-operative evaluation process
- Identify the bariatric surgeons and team members
- Describe the post-operative follow-up care and
- Understand the importance of compliance to team recommendations and follow-up care
Please Log in to view the presentation and to take the test.