Admission to Memorial's Family Maternity Suites
If you arrive between 5 a.m. and 8 p.m. on weekdays or between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m. on weekends and holidays, use the main entrance at First and Miller streets.
If you arrive after 8 p.m., enter through the Emergency Department entrance on Rutledge Street.
Parking is available directly across the street from the main entrance.
Valet parking is available Monday through Friday 5 a.m. to 8 p.m., and on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We want to make your registration as quick as possible. To avoid delay and inconvenience at the time of admission,
please complete a pre-registration form and return it to us. Or, Register Online. By providing complete and accurate
information, you can assure yourself of a smooth registration and admission.
If you have any questions, please call Memorial's Admitting Department at (217) 788-3709 or (217) 788-3124.
What to Bring
- Gowns, pajamas or robe
- Socks, footies or slippers
- Toiletry items including chapstick
- Lotion or powder
- Camera, extra film, memory cards and batteries
- Camcorder and videotape
- Snack for labor coach
- Books, games, or video games
- Laptop computer (Memorial provides wi-fi access)
- Sour pop
- Tools for back pressure
- An outfit for the baby's hospital picture and to wear home
- Baby book (for footprints)
- Car seat (leave the base in the car)