- Extended hours: South Sixth open daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Koke Mill and North Dirksen open daily from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- South Sixth lab available daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Koke Mill and North Dirksen lab available 7:30 a.m - 8 p.m Mon-Fri; Sat–Sun 9 a.m - 8 p.m.
Medical Imaging (X-Ray) Hours
- South Sixth medical imaging available daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Koke Mill and North Dirksen medical imaging available Mon.-Fri.: 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Sat.-Sun.: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Text wait to 411217 for Wait Times
Learn more about Memorial Health System texting.
ExpressCare provides fast and affordable healthcare seven days a week with hassle-free walk-in appointments. It is the perfect alternative when your primary care provider is not available or your case doesn't call for a trip to the Emergency Department. Should you choose Primary Care, ExpressCare or Emergency?
Our modern facilities offer outpatient radiology and laboratory services. Patients benefit from on-site physicians, short wait times and evening hours. ExpressCare teams are proven experts in all the little things that can go wrong, such as sprains and strains, minor cuts, cold and flu symptoms, sinus infections, and earaches.
Patients suffering from life-threatening conditions should call 911 or immediately go to the Memorial Medical Center Emergency Department, at corner of Dodge and Rutledge Streets in Springfield, Illinois.
ExpressCare Holiday Schedule
- South Sixth Street ExpressCare is open Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and New Year's Day.
- All three locations are closed Thanksgiving and Christmas.