Memorial's Festival of Trees would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors, who have helped the Festival of Trees raise over $3.2 million for projects and programs at Memorial Medical Center.
Festival of Trees sponsors select one or more of the beautifully decorated trees or wreaths on display during the Festival.
Sponsors make their sections during the lottery at the Festival of Trees Gala, a black-tie event held the weekend before the Festival begins. This year's Gala will be held Saturday, November 16. Sponsors receive additional benefits, based upon their sponsorship level.
Sponsors can choose from numerous sponsorship opportunities. Some of the sponsorship levels available include the following:
- Patron $15,000 - Sponsor receives a decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath from a showcase display room.
- Benefactor $10,000 - Sponsor receives a decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath from a showcase display room.
- Diamond $7,000 - Sponsor receives a decorated 7' tree and 30" wreath from a showcase display room.
- Platinum $4,000 - Sponsor receives a decorated 7' tree.
- Gold $1,250 - Sponsor receives a decorated 7' foot tree.
- Silver $750 - Sponsor receives a decorated 4' tree.
- Bronze $400 - Sponsor receives a decorated 30" wreath.
- Complimentary ticket(s) to the Festival of Trees Gala
- Complimentary ticket(s) to the Festival of Trees
- Listing in the Festival of Trees program
- Listing on MemorialMedical.com
- Listing in the Festival of Trees special insert in the State Journal-Register
- Listing in Memorial Medical Center Foundation's Annual Report (Platinum level and above)
- Listing in Memorial Medical Center's employee newsletter, Memo
- Listing on the Festival of Trees recognition wall located at Memorial Medical Center
- Identification signage next to selected item
- Distinctive signage for Platinum level sponsors and above
- Sponsorships are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law
The Festival of Trees Sponsor Brochure provides additional sponsorship information and a complete list of benefits at each level.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Festival of Trees, or would like more information, please email or call the Festival of Trees office at (217) 788-3293. To ensure that sponsors receive all benefits, sponsorship commitments must be received no later than September 1.